A Rose Print Wedding Dress





Good afternoon, how are you?

I am very busy these days, which is wonderful! Thank you to all my brides for your bookings this year! xx

Here is another of my new (ish) Collection wedding dresses. I say new-ish because I'm not sure I've had this one photographed before and it hasn't had much exposure, so it still feels new to me. It's named Rosa, for obvious reasons.

I'm lucky because I get quite a lot of variety in the dresses I'm asked to make, especially a variety of colours. However, ivory remains the most popular colour within the dresses I design. Anyway, I decided to combine the two and design a dress with a colourful print combined with a dark ivory silk. The printed bust section is a cotton print. My thinking behind it is that you could combine any printed fabric with a more traditional bridal colour, as in this dress, to come up with something that is unique to you. The other option would be to replace the printed section with a tonal lace or you could keep it plain...? As long as the fabrics worked well together, why not? Or, you could have the entire dress made of the print! That would certainly be different!

Thank you Bernadette for modelling this dress. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not drowning, but waving...

Late summer walk...

New Collection Wedding Dress - Margot