Backless lace & tulle wedding dress

Okay, so my last post was in March and it's now September. Oops! Oh well, it's been an extremely busy wedding season for me, and as a result, making the dresses, family and sleep have to come before social networking!

Now things have calmed down I have a lot of dresses that I want to show you, kindly sent to me by my recent clients.

(I also haven't finished showing the dresses that were photographed at the beginning of the year either. All in good time.)

I thought I'd start by showing you a wedding from back in the early spring, although you wouldn't know it from the photos as the wedding was in Florida!

This is Laura-Jean and her chap, looking lovely and windswept on their wedding day.






Laura-Jean's dress was ivory hand appliquéd lace with tulle skirts and lots of roped beading.

More to show you soon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not drowning, but waving...

Late summer walk...

New Collection Wedding Dress - Margot