Gaia Dress

I've added a new dress to my window display. Take a look over there to the right...see it?



This dress has been in my collection in various forms for a few years now. It's SO popular! I think what clinches it is it's so easy to wear, the little cap sleeves are very cute and feminine and the lace is lightweight and not too intense. I call it a 'skipping through the fields with daisies' dress! It can be made in various ways - as is, strapless, sleeveless or change the neckline shape if you like. I think this adaptability is what has also kept it such a popular design. It's wonderfully understated and comfortable, and has no boning, although if you fancy a bit of support, it can be adapted to include a boning layer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not drowning, but waving...

Something red

Summer bride