Fasten your seatbelts...

A few posts back I showed you some pics of Jo - one of my summer brides and her dress as it was being made. I want to quickly revisit Jo and show you some more of her pictures, purely because they make me smile - she looks so relaxed and happy *sigh* :o)

Before I forget, all the following pictures are courtesy of Kerpixel.

Here she is walking towards the ceremony with her Dad...




These next set of pictures are what I call the 'swishing series'!

All systems ready...



Preparing for take-off...




We have lift off!



Circling...



And rest...


A close up of the back detail




The happy couple!
I will visit this wedding one more time with some cute bridesmaid shots, but I'll save those for another day.

Comments

  1. This is really lovely. But I think you still have my pattern wheel from 1994, either you or Julian Macdonald. Please check your studio.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Not drowning, but waving...

Something red

Summer bride