Winter Weddings and Happy Christmas


Meet our Christmas tree fairy, she was chosen by my daughter. Coincidentally, her dress is quite wedding-y, don't you think?

This is my last post this year, Christmas is coming, and I'm becoming very side-tracked by stuffing recipes (I'm not a stuffing person myself, so this is a challenge for me) and the fact that it's now less than 10 days away!

It's been an amazing year, I'm not going to recap, but thank you for reading, sticking by, and for your personal support. Next year promises to be a little different - I want to say back to normal - but forward to normal seems more appropriate. Please stop by in the New Year for news.

Anyway, our fairy has inspired me to compile a small Winter Weddings board on Pinterest:

If you're getting married over the winter season, have a lovely time.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Rachel X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not drowning, but waving...

Late summer walk...

New Collection Wedding Dress - Margot