New Lace & Organza Wedding Dress - Fallon




This is 'Fallon', a new wedding dress to go in my current gown Collection. I finished it just before the Christmas break.

 

I'm often asked how I name my dresses, and I'm sure I was listening to The Archers at the time, which is why I named the dress Fallon. (Fallon is/was a character in The Archers.) Mainly because at the time I was wondering what had happened to Fallon? Does anyone know where she's gone? I'm not so much of a regular listener these past years, so perhaps she's no longer in it...anyway, she was conspicuous by her absence while her namesake was under construction.


Back to Fallon - the wedding dress. It's made from ivory Dupion silk, overlaid with gold and ivory lace on the bodice, and has a silk skirt overlaid with draped silk Organza. There is a concealed zip underneath those covered buttons, and the bodice is fully boned inside.


The Organza overlay on the skirt is designed to be slightly asymetric and to swirl around the skirt to be hitched up at the side. See below.


Fallon can be tried on and ordered as a made to measure gown. This sample is approximately size 14. If you would like more info, just drop me an email or comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not drowning, but waving...

Something red

Summer bride