Eleanor: Simple & Gorgeous A-line Wedding Dress


Eleanor

Eleanor

Eleanor

Eleanor

Here's another of my new designs from my Collection. I love this dress, it's called Eleanor and is simple and classic with just a little bit of lace on the bust section. The waist section is ruched silk Taffeta and the skirt is hitched and bunched-up (technical terms there) silk Organza over more silk.

As with almost all of my dresses, the design can be changed to suit you. For example, it could be made without the cap sleeves, with longer sleeves or as a strapless dress. Or perhaps in a different colour? You could also choose not to bunch up the Organza overlay and to have it smooth instead. The best thing is to just chat with me about what you are thinking of, and we can go from there.

However, I do love it as it is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not drowning, but waving...

Something red

Summer bride