New Collection Wedding Dress - Margot

This is the first of my new wedding dress designs to show you. It's called Margot. You can also see it in my banner above. I hope you like it?




Margot wedding dress is made from silk Dupion, this version is an Oyster colour, but it can be made in many, many different colours, including the traditional ivory.



When I was making the sample, I was originally intending to use a lace waistband, but when it came down to it, I preferred the simple double bow effect.

Margot is a made to measure design, so you can come and try it on and order it as it is, but made to fit you perfectly. Or you can alter aspects of it if you prefer. I'm open to suggestion. It would be gorgeous made as a full length gown too I think...



*Margot's current made to measure order price is £1650.00 made as the sample, at today's date. (Aug 2016.) This price can change depending on alterations to the design or changes to pricing of labour and fabrics* Due to the way my service works, you could have the design made in a different type of fabric and the price could vary up or down. Just ask if you're interested.

These images were taken by the talented wedding photographer Sarah Brookes. The hair was by Thairapy Freelance, make up by Flash Kate and flowers by Florae Foray.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not drowning, but waving...

Late summer walk...

Summer bride