Real Wedding: Romantic boho-vintage style bride's dress for a wedding in France

I'm all out of sync with the blog, but rather than trying to catch up with my Facebook page, I thought I'd just get on with showing you these gorgeous photos of one of my brides from earlier this year.

This is Laura, who married Freddie, at a chateau in France in the late spring.

I remember posting a photo of Laura in her final fitting (close up so no-one knew it was her of course) and now I'm so happy to see these pictures of what looks like a wonderful wedding day with a gorgeous bride and groom!

The photos are by Warren James Palmer


Laura's dress was a Bespoke gown, she came with an idea of what she liked and the ideas evolved  as we chatted during our first meeting.



The body of Laura's dress is a heavy silk crepe with a silk chiffon over-layer.


Laura was certain that she wanted an unusual lace with a vintage look. As there are so many laces available, I gave her some website addresses and she had a look herself. I often advise that brides do this, and next time we meet they have ordered a few samples, or ask me to order them. Laura turned up at her next fitting with a bulging folder of lace samples! There must've been at least 30 in there! (I want to say 50, but I'm trying to be realistic - there were a lot!!!)



After much discussion and pinning on the stand to have a look, she chose this heavily beaded lace for the sleeves/cape area.





Thanks for the pictures Laura & Freddie, and best wishes for a happy marriage! :) xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not drowning, but waving...

Late summer walk...

New Collection Wedding Dress - Margot